UVC 3D light
An instant, invisible, effective bacteria exterminator.
UVA and UVB
The lower spectrum wavelength of regular UV light .
Not adequate and incapable for bacilli eradication.
HOW UVC WORKS?
Ultra-Violet (UV) light is invisible to human eyes. It can be subdivided into three categories:
UVA, UVB and UVC. UV-A from 320 to 400 nm UV-B from 280 to 320 nm UV-C from 200 to
UVC radiation is known to break the DNA of bacteria, viruses and spores. As a result, they
are rendered harmless.
UV radiation can be used for multiple purposes in water and air treatment, but is primarily
employed as a disinfection process that inactivates micro-organisms without chemicals. For
other applications, UV is used for the removal of organic and inorganic chemicals, including
chlorine, chloramines, ozone and Total Organic Carbon (TOC) emerging contaminants.
UVC radiation has been proven to be effective against waterborne pathogenic microorganisms
including those responsible for cholera, hepatitis, polio, typhoid, giardia, cryptosporidium
and many other bacterial, viral and parasitic diseases.
UVC disinfection is complementary to Chlorine disinfection: it deactivates organisms that
are resistant to Chlorine such as giardia and cryptosporidium.
- Minimal additional spend with lower operational costs than regular gas fluorescent lighting
- 8 times UVC output & 5 times life span than UV tube
- Alarm device protects workforce from any harmful UVC radiation dosage
- Same installation with high bay light,easy to operate and maintain
- No Mercury & Ozone emissions during operation together with no 'end of life' disposal issues
- Keep the operation area under lights clean from pathogenic bacteria
- Silent potent disinfection providing assured peace of mind
Highly efficient non-chlorinated
bactericidal, no chemical drugs residueContact Us